Aviation Challenge® MACH III is a military-inspired program for high school students that uses simulated, realistic combat scenarios while teaching pride, professionalism and leadership. The students use the most sophisticated tandem cockpit simulators AC has to offer, and will learn basic aerodynamics in our flight briefings.
- Unite as a team at the Area 51 Challenge Course with high- and low ropes elements.
- Brave the centrifuge, the 150-ft. zip line*, and all of our training simulators!
- Reinforce leadership, teamwork and decision-making skills in our immersive F-18 cockpit simulators.
- Use a UAS simulator to plan for missions and provide real time data to a command center during mission execution.
- Learn wilderness survival skills and orienteering.
- Plan and carry out three missions, each with their own challenges!
- Compete to be the best in a bracket style head to head competition where only the best can claim the title of Top Gun.
- Culminate your week with the Thursday night campfire ceremony with skits and awards.
Arrival Window: Sunday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (CST)
Program Orientation: Sunday, 2:00 p.m. (CST)
Graduation Ceremony: Friday, 10 – 11 a.m. (CST)
If you are scheduling a Friday departure flight for your child, please allow three hours from the end of graduation until the flight time.
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights
* 150-ft. zip line water landing is only available in summer