Simulator weight/height restrictions
- Simulators with 260lb Max Weight Limit
- Multi Axis Trainer : Suggested height is 48" or taller. (Participants must be able to keep their feet flat on the foot restraints while fully gripping the hand holds for safe operation of the simulator.)
- 1/6th Gravity Chair
- Manned Maneuvering Unit
- 5 Degrees of Freedom
- Micro-Gravity Wall
- Hanging Harness
- Other Simulator restrictions
- Aviation Challenge Zip Line: Weight - Max 280 lbs.
- Climbing Wall: Min 50 lbs/Max 300lbs
- Space Shot: Weight - must be able to fasten seat belt / Height - Min 54"
- G-Force: Weight - N/A / Height - Min 48"
- Lunar Lander: Height - less than 54"
- Canada Arm (Cargo Bay) - 170 lbs/Max