Family Aviation Challenge is an outdoor experience that brings civilian and military aviation together. Students undergo training in flight simulators and gain survival skills on land and in water. Come see how high your dreams can fly at Aviation Challenge!
- Learn navigation and air combat techniques and put them to the test in our F-18 Hornet simulators!
- Practice water-survival skills using our helicopter simulators for a water crash and rescue by a survival lifter.
- Experience the unique sensation of feeling three times your normal weight in our one-of-a-kind adrenaline charged centrifuge!
- Learn basic survival skills for land and sea.
- Get up close and personal with a wide range of retired aircraft available onsite!
- Engage in a mission in our F-18 cockpit simulators!
- Learn about the history of military and civilian aviation.
Check-in: Friday, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights OR 4 days, 3 nights
Three-day program Graduation Ceremony: – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Four-day program Graduation Ceremony: – Monday, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.